FWDC Day 19 - what's in a name

Day 19 was suppose to see me back at Ealing Studios for the pen-ultimate day of the course. Between a 'Supernatural' marathon the night before and a fiddly filling I ended up spending the day at home catching up on lost time.

It's gotten to a point where I'm done with the short, though the short clearly disagrees with me. Sure there are blips and areas where sound's a little out of sync ... But I'm the one with opposable thumbs so I get to win.

Now to name it. Like with naming all my other projects, I named it based on the first color that came to my mind - LEMONADE. It just smelled right at the time, though I think 'boggle', as suggested by my smell receptors.

The name also speaks to the making of the film. This is not the film I wanted to make but the film I ended of making. So, the shoot gave me lemons and I made ... Lemonade (how did you not see that coming) - would you like some crackers with that?

Get it? Because of the cheesy title ... Must I (poorly) spell out everything !!

No comments:

Post a Comment