Surplus Stock !!!!


So this weekend I was due to flog off some of my pictures but due to a colossal logistical fubar I am stuck with two sets of prints.

As much as I love some of my pictures, I just don't love it enough to hold onto two sets of prints. I am trying to recover my costs at this point so its 2 pounds a print plus postage if you would like me to post it to you (not adding to those sunk costs .. no sir) If you would like to get the picture just send me a picture.

If its your b-day this month or you have recently graduated, released on probation, married (ie sentenced for life) etc and you like the to have the prints .. they are yours for FREE ... (i'll pay for the post so long as they are not international :) First come first serve.

*all pictures are 8' x 10' inch ... look at the first picture for a scaling reference.

Link to the pictures ... HERE (http://tinyurl.com/wallyoh)

No comments:

Post a Comment