I took a stab at immortality ... and killed it !


As a youngling I vividly recall rocking to the “Princes of the Universe” by Queen as the intro to highlanders rolled in the background. The point of this post and the first sentence, if you are wondering, is to answer a question I get asked regularly.

Why the hell do you have a blog?

Well the short of it is ... if you are but a sum of your thoughts ... then this is my attempt at becoming a highlander without all the electromagnetic disruption and the head chopping. Plus, it gives me something to do on my commutes.

People have done this for centuries through biographies, diaries and now blogs (the cheapest of the three). Plus I am hoping to “track changes” from sanity to insanity.

Here is a link to the song if you'd like scratch that itch.

No comments:

Post a Comment