Special blend of crazy

A bunch of us decided to drive down to the main land but once the costings came through we were quick to dismiss the idea ... But not entirely ...

Any rational individual would've called it a night and walked away from the idea. But this particular bunch of problem solving miss-fits ... We identified the next best option - BUS...

The scope of the challenge slightly changed ... We were now trying to get across the channel for as cheap as possible. Initial research suggested that france was a good option but we were looking at a 12 hrs bus ride. The bus ride did to the group what Chromotography does to solutions ... It weeded out the weak crazy from the group ... and we were left with the pure crazy.

Just when I thought I got all the crazy out of my system I realised I was one of the two crazies that were left standing. With my distractions with the recent videos, 'alpha crazy' was left in charge of all arrangements. Alpha crazy ... Now there is a level of crazy you don't see every day.

So .. I get to national express station at 6:30 .. All set to spend the weekend (the bits for which I will not be in a bus) on the streets of Paris ... right ... wrong ... the two crazies are sitting on a bus heading to Amsterdam which is approx. 7.50 quid cheaper to get to.

I am a little scared to ask about our accommodation plans ... But I take comfort from the fact that tonight will be spent on the bus.

All that's left is to stay away from fiber ... Because ... What goes in must come out !

No comments:

Post a Comment